Sales Manager, Strategic Accounts
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join our fast growing Sales organization and lead a team of Account Executives supporting Strategic Accounts.
You will recruit, hire and grow a diverse team of talented Account Executives, supporting them with their professional development growth through mentorship and coaching. You will directly assist in executing and closing large strategic and complex deals. You will help shape the long-term strategy for the Sales organization while also managing day-to-day operations for the team. You are driven, curious and deeply passionate about helping our customers find value and be successful with Airtable.
The ideal candidate will have management and leadership experience scaling teams within a software sales organization, excellent communication skills and a track record of selling into large Enterprise organizations, as well as removing barriers for driving revenue growth. This role requires strong leadership, priority management and excellent relationship building skills.
What you'll do
- Directly manage and generate revenue by supporting a team of Account Executives, Strategic Accounts to ensure we are hitting our company goals
- Support our growth and development by recruiting, hiring, training and coaching top talent
- Provide thought leadership and act as a trusted advisor to our customers by building executive-level relationships with key accounts
- Manage and report quarterly sales forecasts, planning and budgeting
- Partner cross-functionally to develop, plan and implement sales structures and processes that enable our rapidly growing sales team
- Act as a liaison between the product and sales team to proactively fill and solve technology gaps for our customers
Who you are
- You have 8+ years of sales quota carrying experience at a technology company preferably within a SaaS organization
- You have 3+ years of people management experience
- You have a proven track record of organizational leadership and directly managing a high performing team
- You have a proven track record of selling and closing large Enterprise accounts
- You thrive and lead effectively in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing and fast-paced environment
- You have exceptional organizational, operational and analytical skills
- You demonstrate the ability to grow the business in a strategic manner, communicate big picture opportunities and make data-driven decisions
- You are collaborative and develop strong working relationships inside and outside of Airtable
- You have excellent communication and writing skills
- You are passionate and enthusiastic about Airtable!
Compensation awarded to successful candidates will vary based on their work location, relevant skills and experience. The base salary range for this role is $146,000 - $206,750 for work locations in San Francisco, Mountain View, Seattle, NYC and LA. The base salary range for this role is $131,400 - $186,100 for all other work locations including remote. Our total compensation package also includes the opportunity to receive benefits, restricted stock units, and may include incentive compensation. To learn more about our comprehensive benefit offerings, please check out Life at Airtable.
Airtable is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and strive to create a workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by applicable federal and state laws, regulations and ordinances. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant.
If you have a medical condition, disability, or religious belief/practice which inhibits your ability to participate in any part of the application or interview process, please complete our Accommodations Request Form and let us know how we may assist you. Airtable is committed to participating in the interactive process and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants.
Please see our Privacy Notice for details regarding Airtable’s collection and use of personal information relating to the application and recruitment process by clicking here.