Account Executive, Strategic Accounts (DACH)
As a Strategic Account Executive you will report to the Head of DACH & Southern Europe. At Airtable you will have the opportunity to work closely with a book of business in our DACH region with unique product and communication needs. Each client has unique needs and you will act as a trusted business advisor, helping them effectively leverage our product to drive maximum impact for their business.
What you'll do
- Prospect, develop, manage sales pipeline and close new customers onto our Airtable Platform through inbound and outbound efforts
- Build relationships with senior executives and decision makers across all industries
- Own the full sales-cycle from lead to close
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including legal, sales engineering, implementation specialists and leadership
- Educate and consult customers on the value of Airtable throughout the sales and adoption cycle
- Model a wide range of use cases in which Airtable can drive business transformation across different industries
- Prioritize opportunities and manage a high volume of inbound and outbound email efficiently
- Forecast performance against sales targets with a high degree of accuracy using a combination of bottoms up deal by deal commits and top down territory analysis
Who you are
- Professional fluency in German
- Quota carrying SaaS sales experience within a SaaS company selling software solutions into multiple industries
- Expertise selling into the Enterprise segment.
- Track record of overachieving quota across 6-8 quarters, and at least 1-2 quarters of strong overachievement
- You are passionate about Pipeline Generation and winning New Logos
- Experience selling to central buying/IT teams and managing stakeholders in Procurement and Legal. As well as, developing and deepening relationships with C-level, Exec and VP stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to successfully and repeatedly close 6-figure ARR deals in a competitive market
- You have strong prospecting, account planning, and experience selling into teams
- You have owned complex deals with named accounts (5000+ FTEs)
- You embody a growth mindset and seek out opportunities to constantly learn and grow
- Nice to have: MEDDICC or Command of the Message sales methodology
What We Offer
- In addition to NHS coverage, you will have access to supplemental insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 85%)
- Competitive pension scheme, life insurance, paid leave and sick leave
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- Transportation & Commuter Benefits
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Legal services - access to online tools to legal forms.
Airtable is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and strive to create a workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by applicable federal and state laws, regulations and ordinances. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant.
If you have a medical condition, disability, or religious belief/practice which inhibits your ability to participate in any part of the application or interview process, please complete our Accommodations Request Form and let us know how we may assist you. Airtable is committed to participating in the interactive process and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants.
Please see our Privacy Notice for details regarding Airtable’s collection and use of personal information relating to the application and recruitment process by clicking here.