Software Engineer (Mobile, iOS)
Airtable's iOS app presents a rare opportunity to design and develop novel mobile interfaces that elegantly support a wide range of workflows so that our customers can organize anything, anywhere.
In developing Airtable's iOS app, we've taken great care to not simply port our web interface to mobile, but rather to design each interaction and animation, as well as the overall UX in a mobile-first way. We're looking for someone to not only fully own the development of new features on iOS, but also have the opportunity to rethink existing core Airtable features that currently have no mobile equivalent by creating them from scratch on iOS.
Learn more about our Engineering team and values here.
What you'll do
- Take ownership and responsibility for designing, building, testing, iterating, releasing, and maintaining products on the Airtable iOS app
- Work with cross-functional peers (product and design) to define the product roadmap
- Work directly with our customers and go-to-market teams to understand opportunities and pain points and build products to address them
- Analyze and visualize data to drive product insights and to inform our decisions
- Collaborate with the mobile and the broader engineering team to develop requirements and validate technical specifications for your solutions
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of iOS development experience.
- You have extensive experience with developing high-quality, UI-rich iOS apps — as a bonus, we’d love to see your apps in the App Store!
- You have deep knowledge of Swift and/or Objective-c, as well as the iOS SDK.
- You have strong product and design sensibilities, and enjoy perfecting the details that matter.
- You take a thoughtful approach to decision making; knowing when to move fast and when to do things right.
- You enjoy thinking deeply about customer use cases, and build products to address their needs.
Compensation awarded to successful candidates will vary based on their work location, relevant skills and experience. The base salary range for this role is $192,000 - $271,900 for work locations in San Francisco, Mountain View, Seattle, NYC and LA. Our total compensation package also includes the opportunity to receive benefits, restricted stock units, and may include incentive compensation. To learn more about our comprehensive benefit offerings, please check out Life at Airtable.
Airtable is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and strive to create a workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by applicable federal and state laws, regulations and ordinances. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant.
If you have a medical condition, disability, or religious belief/practice which inhibits your ability to participate in any part of the application or interview process, please complete our Accommodations Request Form and let us know how we may assist you. Airtable is committed to participating in the interactive process and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants.
Please see our Privacy Notice for details regarding Airtable’s collection and use of personal information relating to the application and recruitment process by clicking here.