At Airtable, we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Airtable’s Solution Architects scope and design solutions for Enterprise clients that reduce their time to value, increase their product sophistication, and set them up for long-term success with our platform.
As a member of our Professional Services organization, you’ll partner closely with our clients and account teams to scope, design and deliver transformative solutions. You’ll advise on and visually map complex business processes, shape data governance models, and create implementation plans that allow our customers to realize value from Airtable’s platform quickly and efficiently. As a founding member of our Solutions Architecture Team, you’ll also play a crucial role in shaping key processes and organizational structure as we scale.
What you'll do
- Partner with stakeholders across our Account and Professional Services teams to scope customized professional services engagements
- Deeply understand clients' business processes, requirements, and pain points; advise on best practices for integrating Airtable into their workflow
- Advise customers on the creation and management of their data governance models from license administration through long-term solution maintenance
- Develop solution architecture designs, implementation plans, and project timelines that align with clients' objectives and requirements and ensure a seamless handoff to implementation stakeholders
- Provide technical guidance and support to clients and internal teams throughout the implementation process, addressing concerns or issues that arise
- Respond to customer feedback; mitigate objections with sound counsel and relay any product improvements to the right Airtable cross-functional partners
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of solution engineering, consulting or implementation experience supporting Enterprise SaaS platforms
- You’re well-versed in database design and governance best practices and familiar with the Enterprise SaaS technology landscape
- You have excellent communication skills: you can modulate your style to engage stakeholders of varying seniority and technical backgrounds, and you deliver compelling presentations and product demonstrations
- You are able to prioritize and influence customer priorities (including pushing back on customers when needed) and demonstrate strong project management capabilities
- You’re able to influence customer priorities, prioritize competing demands, and balance customer needs against the priorities of our business
- You are a highly collaborative team player who is comfortable navigating ambiguity and thrives collaborating with a broad range of cross-functional teams
- You’re able to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly; previous experience with Airtable is not required but very welcome!
Compensation awarded to successful candidates will vary based on their work location, relevant skills and experience. The base salary range for this role is $157,300 - $185,000 - $212,800 for work locations in San Francisco, Mountain View, and LA. Our total compensation package also includes the opportunity to receive benefits, restricted stock units, and may include incentive compensation.To learn more about our comprehensive benefit offerings, please check out Life at Airtable.
Airtable is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and strive to create a workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by applicable federal and state laws, regulations and ordinances. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant.
If you have a medical condition, disability, or religious belief/practice which inhibits your ability to participate in any part of the application or interview process, please complete our Accommodations Request Form and let us know how we may assist you. Airtable is committed to participating in the interactive process and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants.
Please see our Privacy Notice for details regarding Airtable’s collection and use of personal information relating to the application and recruitment process by clicking here.