Global AP Manager
Airtable is looking for a Global AP Manager to join our Accounting team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the global AP process, including developing and implementing process improvements to improve efficiency and accuracy. You will manage a team of 1 and build strong working relationships across the organization.
What you'll do
- Manage the global AP process which includes procurement/corporate card programs, vendor management, expense reimbursement process, and payment runs including review of invoices for accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and compliance with company policies.
- Review AP-related monthly journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and flux analysis.
- Develop and maintain AP controls and policies, and build scalable workflows that can be applied across an expanding geographic footprint.
- Support ad hoc projects such as system upgrades, audits, and annual compliance including managing the annual 1099 reporting process.
- Develop disbursement models, reporting, and assist with cash forecasting.
- Drive strategies to improve AP metrics related to Cash Conversion Cycle and credit score.
- Provide mentorship and coaching to team members.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, CPA/CTP preferred.
- 5+ years of AP/Procurement/Accounting experience in both public and scaling technology companies.
- 2+ years of experience managing people.
- Hands-on experience in managing AP operations and performing accounting analysis.
- Experienced in leading cross-functional projects and related management presentations.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing tasks and demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Team player with strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems - Workday Finance/Expense, Expensify, TripActions.
Compensation awarded to successful candidates will vary based on their work location, relevant skills and experience. The base salary range for this role is $152,000 -$198,000 for work locations in San Francisco, Mountain View, NYC and LA. Our total compensation package also includes the opportunity to receive benefits, restricted stock units, and may include incentive compensation.To learn more about our comprehensive benefit offerings, please check out Life at Airtable.
Airtable is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and strive to create a workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by applicable federal and state laws, regulations and ordinances. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant.
If you have a medical condition, disability, or religious belief/practice which inhibits your ability to participate in any part of the application or interview process, please complete our Accommodations Request Form and let us know how we may assist you. Airtable is committed to participating in the interactive process and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants.
Please see our Privacy Notice for details regarding Airtable’s collection and use of personal information relating to the application and recruitment process by clicking here.
Something looks off?