Airtable's mission is to enable anyone to create software. Users can only create fearlessly when they trust that their data is safe with us. Therefore, security is built into everything we do: product design, feature development, architecture, operations, and customer support.
The Infrastructure Security Team at Airtable is responsible for ensuring the protection of customer data and internal services throughout our global environment. We maintain a close partnership with engineering and IT teams, but work with everyone across our organization. In this role, you’ll find endless learning opportunities and pursue projects that will test and refine your skills. If you’re driven to partner, learn, and grow, you’ll be right at home here.
Learn more about our Engineering team and values here.
What you'll do
- Build and automate solutions to monitor and enhance security controls across many AWS accounts
- Provide security guidance to engineering teams managing workloads in EKS
- Regularly assess our AWS architecture for weaknesses and propose potential solutions to address them
- Validate findings from penetration tests and compliance assessments
- Cultivate relationships with other teams to improve our security culture
Who you are
- 3+ years of AWS engineering experience in a multi-account environment
- 2+ years of Kubernetes and/or EKS engineering experience
- Prior security experience or a dedication to pivot into a full-time security role
- Have implemented/utilized IAM roles, policies, and Service Control Policies (SCPs)
- Some functional experience with an Infrastructure-as-Code framework, preferably Terraform (though CloudFormation or Ansible experience helps)
- You assume best intentions and take an empathetic approach to working with individuals in other teams
- Experience addressing security risks within AWS services
Compensation awarded to successful candidates will vary based on their work location, relevant skills and experience. The base salary range for this role is $200,800 - $260,600 for all work locations including remote. Our total compensation package also includes the opportunity to receive benefits, restricted stock units, and may include incentive compensation. To learn more about our comprehensive benefit offerings, please check out Life at Airtable.
Airtable is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and strive to create a workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by applicable federal and state laws, regulations and ordinances. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant.
If you have a medical condition, disability, or religious belief/practice which inhibits your ability to participate in any part of the application or interview process, please complete our Accommodations Request Form and let us know how we may assist you. Airtable is committed to participating in the interactive process and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants.
Please see our Privacy Notice for details regarding Airtable’s collection and use of personal information relating to the application and recruitment process by clicking here.
Something looks off?