Product Manager, Foundations
Airtable’s mission is to democratize software creation. We’re creating a no-code platform that lets anyone — from marketers to scientists to dairy farmers — build software to power their team’s unique workflows.
We’re looking for our first foundations PM. You could say this is the heart of Airtable. From the services that power our differentiation including data and file storage, search and scalability to expansion initiatives such as internationalization, timezone management and AI. You will work with multiple engineering teams and in time build and grow a team of infrastructure and foundations PMs.
What you’ll do
- Architect, articulate, and execute against a strategy to build foundational services that directly affect end user passion for Airtable including Search, Storage and Scale.
- Utilize your strong relationships with other Airtable PMs and customers to prioritize investments in services such as localization, timezone management and data residency.
- You’ll set ambitious goals and help your teams execute with high velocity and quality.
- You’ll empower cross-functional teams by setting clear direction, providing context, and removing ambiguity.
- As Airtable grows you will need to build and grow an infrastructure and foundations team to handle future investments in data engineering and AI.
Who you are
- You have a strong track record of product management and leadership in high growth organizations (10+ years in product management in B2B SaaS or product led technology companies)
- You are technically proficient in a relevant space, ideally with experience working on search, file and/or data storage.
- You have a history of delivering winning products/features that demonstrate strong traction and customer love. The services you create while foundational will absolutely be seen and greatly appreciated by end users.
- You have a strong entrepreneurial drive and bias towards action.
- You attract strong talent; people want to collaborate and work with you.
Compensation awarded to successful candidates will vary based on their work location, relevant skills and experience. The base salary range for this role is $192,000 - $288,000 for work locations in San Francisco, Mountain View, Seattle, NYC and LA. Our total compensation package also includes the opportunity to receive benefits, restricted stock units, and may include incentive compensation. To learn more about our comprehensive benefit offerings, please check out Life at Airtable.
Airtable is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and strive to create a workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by applicable federal and state laws, regulations and ordinances. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant.
If you have a medical condition, disability, or religious belief/practice which inhibits your ability to participate in any part of the application or interview process, please complete our Accommodations Request Form and let us know how we may assist you. Airtable is committed to participating in the interactive process and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants.
Please see our Privacy Notice for details regarding Airtable’s collection and use of personal information relating to the application and recruitment process by clicking here.
Something looks off?