Product Manager, Enterprise
Airtable is on a mission to democratize software creation. Our platform is loved by people at more than 300,000 organizations because they can design and build powerful applications (without knowing how to code) that perfectly fit their needs and workflows. Within large organizations “creators” build applications on Airtable’s platform that are used by thousands of their colleagues on a weekly basis to collaborate across business-critical workflows.
As an Enterprise Product Manager, you’ll craft the vision, strategy, and roadmap to accelerate expansion within large organizations and identify and execute new product initiatives. Airtable is becoming a system of record for these organizations and you’ll help them better control, but also publish verified data within their organization. You’ll partner with a product-oriented engineering team and cross-functional partners in sales, customer success, and marketing to deliver solutions that fuel adoption and expansion of Airtable’s product suite across the rapidly growing and strategically valuable enterprise market segment.
What you'll do
- Deeply understand the data governance needs of a diverse array of enterprise customers from a variety of industries and company sizes.
- Create power data publishing features that enable customers to increase the value of data stored within Airtable.
- Drive customer-driven decisions, clear prioritization, and efficient execution in the face of ambiguity and complexity
- Collaborate extensively with cross-functional teams including engineering, data, user research, design, and go-to-market teams.
- Build processes that will scale as our team and company grow.
Who you are
- You have 10+ years of product management experience at a SaaS company and have worked on enterprise solutions; experience with data management or large-scale collaboration is a plus.
- You have a strong technical background and excel at analytical thinking
- You have built products with deep product and UX design requirements
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership, taking initiative, and delivering results
- You are customer-driven and have demonstrated experience in working closely with enterprise customers to deliver value
Compensation awarded to successful candidates will vary based on their work location, relevant skills and experience. The base salary range for this role is $192,000 - $288,000 for work locations in San Francisco, Mountain View, Seattle, NYC and LA. Our total compensation package also includes the opportunity to receive benefits, restricted stock units, and may include incentive compensation. To learn more about our comprehensive benefit offerings, please check out Life at Airtable.
Airtable is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and strive to create a workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by applicable federal and state laws, regulations and ordinances. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant.
If you have a medical condition, disability, or religious belief/practice which inhibits your ability to participate in any part of the application or interview process, please complete our Accommodations Request Form and let us know how we may assist you. Airtable is committed to participating in the interactive process and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants.
Please see our Privacy Notice for details regarding Airtable’s collection and use of personal information relating to the application and recruitment process by clicking here.
Something looks off?