Senior Analytics Engineer
Our Mission: Make healthcare #1 in customer service.
What We Deliver: Artera (formerly WELL Health®) is the patient communication platform that delivers happier staff, healthier patients, and more profitable organizations. We enable two-way conversations between patients and their healthcare teams through secure, multilingual messaging across multiple channels – including text, email, and telephone. By unifying disjointed touchpoints into a single, intuitive channel, Artera fuels connected patient experiences and empowers organizations to deliver the best customer service imaginable.
Our Impact: Artera helps 500+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 40+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, Artera was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers, as well as being named one of Deloitte’s Fast 500 (#133). Artera was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In in 2022, and has been ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies for three consecutive years.
Artera’s Data team is looking for a new Senior Analytics Engineer. This role would report into our Senior Engineering Manager, Data Platform. We are looking for an experienced Analytics Engineer to develop BI reporting in line with business needs. This role would act as a liaison between the business teams and Engineering. The goal of this role is to drive team velocity.
A strong candidate for this role is excited about working with healthcare data and is passionate about improving the patient experience. We are looking for a strong team player that is committed to sharing knowledge and leveling up the whole team.
- Own BI reporting in line with business goals
- Be involved with technical onboarding of customers
- Own and ship high-priority, high value-add product features
- Represent the technical complexity in roadmapping exercises (partnering with Product Managers)
- Support the GTM and customer/stakeholder education of the reporting products (post-development)
- Bachelor's Degree (STEM prefferred)
- Additional experience is also accepted in lieu of a degree
- 4+ years of experience as an Analytics Engineer, Business Intelligence Developer, Data Engineer, etc.
- Extremely experienced in writing SQL
- BI/Data visualization skills (Looker preferred)
- Experience working cross functionally and managing stakeholder relationships with Professional Services, Go-To-Market Teams, and Customer Services
- Develop partnerships with other engineering teams
- Operates well in ambiguity and fast-paced environments
- Very collaborative and has experience working with all different departments as well as levels of an organization
- Displays confidence in their work output and takes feedback positively
- Continuously looking to pursue growth and level up their skills as well as their team’s
- Healthcare knowledge
- Scripting language (Python preferred)
Artera is Santa Barbara, CA based and remote friendly. If you are located outside of the Santa Barbara area and located within the United States and are interested in working remotely, APPLY TODAY. #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
WORKING AT ARTERA
- Company benefits - Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), flexible spending accounts, company paid life insurance, company paid short-term & long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, company equity, voluntary benefits, 401(k) and more!
- Career development - Mentorship program, manager development cohorts, employee development funds.
- Generous time off - Company holidays, wellness days, and flexible time off.
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) - We believe that everyone should belong at their workplace. Our ERGs are available for identifying employees or allies to join.
Actual base salary will depend on experience, skills, education, geographic location, and/or internal equity.
$128,000 - $187,000
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Artera is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at Artera are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. Artera is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage you to apply for positions even if you do not meet 100% of the criteria. We would love to connect with you and see if you would be a great fit for our role!
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. Artera is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; Artera will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.