(Remote, Hungary) Senior DevOps Engineer
Our Mission: Make healthcare #1 in customer service.
What We Deliver: Artera (formerly WELL Health®) is the patient communication platform that delivers happier staff, healthier patients, and more profitable organizations. We enable two-way conversations between patients and their healthcare teams through secure, multilingual messaging across multiple channels – including text, email, and telephone. By unifying disjointed touchpoints into a single, intuitive channel, Artera fuels connected patient experiences and empowers organizations to deliver the best customer service imaginable.
Our Impact: Artera helps 500+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 40+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, Artera was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers, as well as being named one of Deloitte’s Fast 500 (#133). Artera was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In in 2022, and has been ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies for three consecutive years.
Artera’s world-class highly performant DevOps team is looking for an experienced and talented Senior DevOps Engineer to join our growing organization. Our sophisticated cloud-based platform is primarily in AWS with high potential of expanding into additional regions using multiple providers.
The Senior DevOps Engineer will be responsible for infrastructure design and implementation, VPN and network configurations, system monitoring, release pipeline design and management, securing infrastructure and database services, and launching and configuring services for our enterprise platform.
They will maintain a focus on infrastructure resiliency, performance, reliability, and scalability to prevent downtime, and protect the integrity of services and data for our customers while optimizing costs.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone that wants to take the next step in their DevOps career and wants to work in an energetic, fast-paced environment. You will join a talented team who is highly engaged with challenges across a wide range of DevOps disciplines.
- Design, build, configure and support all cloud-based infrastructure.
- Automate and support the deployment process of core infrastructure through development of scripts procedures and processes using tools such as GitHub Actions.
- Oversee and perform routine maintenance procedures and perform diagnostic tests.
- Deploy AWS services including new networks, services and application platforms.
- Conform to best practices in network administration and cybersecurity
- Audit existing services for problems in infrastructure with security, configuration or other possible issues.
- Complete code and script updates, as well as resolving product implementation errors.
- Bachelor’s degree (STEM preferred)
- Additional experience also accepted in lieu of a degree
- Expertise with Linux systems tasks such as command line usage, patching, and configuration.
- Experience with containerized infrastructure
- String experience with IaC with Terraform.
- Experience with Serverless architecture patterns such as AWS Lambda
- Expertise with scripting and automation development with Bash, Python, PHP, NodeJS or similar languages, Python preferred.
- Expertise in management and development of CI/CD process and tools such as Github Actions or Azure DevOps.
- Experience with PostgreSQL or other enterprise-class relational databases.
- Expertise in network concepts including TCP, UDP, routing, port assignment and related security.
- Experience with infrastructure automation services such as Rundeck or Salt.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices related to data encryption and cybersecurity.
- Experience with multiple modern Cloud platforms.
- Advanced certifications in AWS or Azure cloud computing or architecture.
Artera is growing our Hungary based Engineering team. We are looking for candidates that currently live in Hungary. This is a remote role. #LI-Remote
WORKING AT ARTERA
- Career development - Mentorship program, manager development cohorts, individual learning stipend.
- Generous time off - Company holidays, wellness days, and flexible time off.
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) - We believe that everyone should belong at their workplace. Our ERGs are available for identifying employees or allies to join.
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Artera is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at Artera are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. Artera is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage you to apply for positions even if you do not meet 100% of the criteria. We would love to connect with you and see if you would be a great fit for our role!
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. Artera is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; Artera will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Candidates should be aware that Artera currently maintains a policy requiring all employees (Resident, Mobile and Remote) to be fully vaccinated. New employees should be fully vaccinated by their start date. Artera is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.