Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Our Mission: Make healthcare #1 in customer service.
What We Deliver: Artera (formerly WELL Health®) is the patient communication platform that delivers happier staff, healthier patients, and more profitable organizations. We enable two-way conversations between patients and their healthcare teams through secure, multilingual messaging across multiple channels – including text, email, and telephone. By unifying disjointed touchpoints into a single, intuitive channel, Artera fuels connected patient experiences and empowers organizations to deliver the best customer service imaginable.
Our Impact: Artera helps 500+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 40+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, Artera was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers, as well as being named one of Deloitte’s Fast 500 (#133). Artera was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In in 2022, and has been ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies for three consecutive years.
Artera is seeking a proven demand generation leader to play a strategic role in developing sales pipeline for our organization. You will play a pivotal role in developing integrated marketing campaigns to build awareness, influence decision-making, and drive action across multiple personas.
As Demand Generation Marketing Manager, you will be an integral part of the Marketing and Communication team, responsible for building and managing multi-channel marketing campaigns. You have a passion and strategic vision for all aspects of demand generation and aren’t afraid to bring new ideas to the table. You possess a deep understanding of what makes an effective marketing campaign, how to execute it, and which activities will drive results.
- Define, develop, and execute a demand generation strategy that aligns with corporate strategy and goals to grow pipeline
- Implement pipeline-generating campaigns and programs across inbound and outbound channels
- Work closely with Sales, Product Marketing and MarComms teams to align on go-to market strategy, goals, and key lead generation programs and campaigns to deliver results
- Lead and participate in cross-functional teams to develop new campaign and storytelling ideas
- Develop amazing content targeted towards set personas
- Leverage software tools (6sense, Salesforce, Pardot, Asana, ChilliPiper, Google Sheets, Google Docs) to inform a data-driven approach in all that we do.
You are experienced with:
- LinkedIn advertising
- Pardot (or another marketing automation tool)
- Google Analytics & Google Ads
- 4-7 years of B2B SaaS demand generation in high-growth tech companies
- Healthcare experience and/or digital marketing agency experience (one or both)
- Prior experience building, managing and scaling demand generation processes
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Salesforce and working with Salesforce administrators
- Experience with Account Based Marketing and the tools and platforms associated with it, preferably 6sense
- Experience with marketing automation software - Pardot highly preferred
- Comfortable managing vendors and agencies to minimize spend while maximizing results
- Ability to have a highly collaborative relationship with the Sales team
- Strong track record of exceptional pipeline generation achievements
- An analytical mindset with experience leveraging data to solve problems
- Demonstrated self-starter with ability to balance and execute multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to create structure out of ambiguity in fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
Artera is Santa Barbara, CA based and remote friendly. If you are located outside of the Santa Barbara area and located within the United States and are interested in working remotely, APPLY TODAY. #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
WORKING AT ARTERA
- Company benefits - Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), flexible spending accounts, company paid life insurance, company paid short-term & long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, company equity, voluntary benefits, 401(k) and more!
- Career development - Mentorship program, manager development cohorts, employee development funds.
- Generous time off - Company holidays, wellness days, and flexible time off.
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) - We believe that everyone should belong at their workplace. Our ERGs are available for identifying employees or allies to join.
Actual base salary will depend on experience, skills, education, geographic location, and/or internal equity.
$98,000 - $130,000
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Artera is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at Artera are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. Artera is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage you to apply for positions even if you do not meet 100% of the criteria. We would love to connect with you and see if you would be a great fit for our role!
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. Artera is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; Artera will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.