Sales Development Representative
Our Mission: Make healthcare #1 in customer service.
What We Deliver: Artera (formerly WELL Health®) is the patient communication platform that delivers happier staff, healthier patients, and more profitable organizations. We enable two-way conversations between patients and their healthcare teams through secure, multilingual messaging across multiple channels – including text, email, and telephone. By unifying disjointed touchpoints into a single, intuitive channel, Artera fuels connected patient experiences and empowers organizations to deliver the best customer service imaginable.
Our Impact: Artera helps 500+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 40+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, Artera was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers, as well as being named one of Deloitte’s Fast 500 (#133). Artera was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In in 2022, and has been ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies for three consecutive years.
Please note, the SDR position is an evergreen role for Artera. If we are actively hiring for this role and your background demonstrates alignment, we will reach out.
Artera is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our fast-paced, growing sales organization. As an SDR at Artera, you will be a member of the talented Sales Development Team and work under the guidance of our Sales Development Manager.
SDRs are responsible for identifying, developing, and engaging key stakeholders at top healthcare organizations. Your key outcome is setting up quality product demonstrations to drive Artera’s sales pipeline.
This is an exciting and rewarding role for anyone that wants to develop or even kick-start their career in sales. There are many opportunities for career development and progression – with successful SDRs becoming Senior SDRs, and then Account Executives (AE's).
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel Artera’s sales pipeline
- Strategic research and pre-call planning
- High volume of daily outreach via cold calling, email, and LinkedIn
- Managing and prioritizing your bank of leads in Salesforce
- Effectively following up with prospects with a sense of urgency
- Collaborate with peers, AEs, and sales leadership to hone and develop outreach strategies
- Innate interest in startups, sales, and technology
- Strong desire to grow personally and professionally in Sales
- Optimist and with an insatiable desire to never stop learning
- Team player that enjoys challenges
- Previous SDR experience for a SAAS B2B company
- Healthcare experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Salesforce experience
- Cold calling experience
Artera is Santa Barbara, CA based and remote friendly. If you are located outside of the Santa Barbara area and located within the United States and are interested in working remotely, APPLY TODAY. #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
WORKING AT ARTERA
- Company benefits - Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), flexible spending accounts, company paid life insurance, company paid short-term & long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, company equity, voluntary benefits, 401(k) and more!
- Career development - Mentorship program, manager development cohorts, employee development funds.
- Generous Time Off - Company holidays, wellness days, and flexible time off.
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) - We believe that everyone should belong at their workplace. Our ERGs are available for identifying employees or allies to join.
$27.40/hour + variable
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Artera is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at Artera are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. Artera is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage you to apply for positions even if you do not meet 100% of the criteria. We would love to connect with you and see if you would be a great fit for our role!
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. Artera is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; Artera will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.