Chief Science Officer
San Francisco, CA, USA · Remote
Posted on Monday, January 30, 2023
The Chief Science Officer (CSO) will conduct and supervise clinical studies and trials related to a novel toilet technology in senior living homes. Toi Labs won an SBIR Phase I grant from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the CSO be responsible for executing and overseeing it in accordance with pertinent research protocols, Good Clinical Practice (GCP), and federal/state regulations, along with applying for an executing future studies and trials.
- Draft study design changes and maintain documentation, results, clinical study master plan in an inspection ready state
- Interface with clinical staff at study sites
- Design and select the EDC system
- Interface with the IRB
- Maintain all study records and subject information in compliance with HIPAA and NIH guidelines
- PhD in medical or other clinical science
- Prior experience in conducting clinical studies
- Bonus if experience with older adult patient populations and/or skilled nursing facitilites
- Professional communication with subjects, nurses, physicians and other clinical staff
- Experience with point-of-care technologies or digital therapeutics is a plus
See more open positions at Toi Labs
Something looks off?