Growth Marketing Specialist
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2024
We believe communication belongs to everyone. We exist to democratize phone service. TextNow is evolving the way the world connects and that's because we're made up of people with curious minds who bring an optimistic, yet critical lens into the work we do. We're the largest provider of free phone service in the nation. And we're just getting started.
Join us in our mission to break down barriers to communication and free the flow of conversation for people everywhere.
TextNow is looking for a driven, creative, and analytical Performance Marketing Analyst to join our Marketing team to support paid user acquisition efforts. In this role, you will work closely with paid channel managers across search, social and programmatic networks to help deploy advertising and acquire more customers for TextNow. This role primarily focuses on executing and analyzing digital media campaigns with an emphasis on paid search and programmatic networks.
What You’ll Do:
- Support media buying, testing, and optimization efforts across paid channels
- Responsible for accurate and timely execution of media campaigns
- Produce and report on metrics and KPIs related to CPMs, CTRs, CPIs, LTV:CAC, etc.
- Stay up to date on SEM/PPC/paid UA industry trends and make recommendations that apply to TextNow
- Execute campaign analysis and testing across different sub functions of paid search (ad copy, landing page performance, audience, spend, etc.) to optimize performance
- Use digital analytics tools (Google Ads, Google Analytics, Tableau) as well as Excel and SQL to extract insights and make informed decisions for our paid campaigns
- Responsible for accuracy of reporting on paid media campaigns, including aggregating and QA’ing data from multiple sources
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal counterparts in business analytics, brand marketing, data science, etc. and external counterparts at agencies and ad platforms.
Who You Are:
- 0-3 years of experience in marketing, business analytics, statistics, finance, or a related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Appetite for growth in the paid advertising vertical and a willingness to learn through active participation
- Know the difference between a TikTok ad and a Google ad – and why they both matter
- BS / BA Degree in business, economics, mathematics, computer science, or statistics preferred
- Ability to transform complex facts, figures, and numbers into plain English that can be easily understood
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel used specifically for trend analysis, pivot tables, XLOOKUPS, and large data analysis
- Capacity to work with technical systems and teams
- Adaptable and resourceful self-starter who enjoys problem solving
More about TextNow...
· People First (Make business decisions by putting people first!)
· No Brilliant Jerks (We're cool with the brilliant part, with the jerk part? not so much)
· Give a Damn! (We care about our work, our mission and our customers)
· Challenge Accepted (Show up with a positive can-do attitude)
Benefits, Culture, & More:
· Strong work life blend
· Flexible work arrangements (wfh, remote, or access to one of our office spaces)
· Employee Stock Options
· Unlimited vacation
· Competitive pay and benefits
· Parental leave
· Benefits for both physical and mental well being (wellness credit and L&D credit)
· We travel a few times a year for various team events, company wide off-sites, and more
Diversity and Inclusion:
At TextNow, our mission is built around inclusion and offering a service for EVERYONE, in an industry that traditionally only caters to the few who have the means to afford it. We believe that diversity of thought and inclusion of others promotes a greater feeling of belonging and higher levels of engagement. We know that if we work together, we can do amazing things, and that our differences are what make our product and company great.
TextNow Candidate Policy
By submitting an application to TextNow, you agree to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with the TextNow Candidate Policy