Group Product Manager App Experience
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2023
We believe communication belongs to everyone. We exist to democratize phone service. TextNow is evolving the way the world connects and that's because we're made up of people with curious minds who bring an optimistic, yet critical lens into the work we do. We're the largest provider of free phone service in the nation. And we're just getting started.
Join us in our mission to break down barriers to communication and free the flow of conversation for people everywhere.
TextNow is looking for an experienced, savvy and strategically minded Group Product Manager tolead our App Experience team focused on delivering a world class user experience.
As the Group Product Manager - App Experience at TextNow, you will be at the forefront of crafting and executingan outstanding and cohesive experience across our platform. Your primary responsibility will be to own the strategy and execution of initiatives aimed at elevating the user experience, delivering value directly to the hands of our customers.
- Develop and evolve a comprehensive user experience strategy to enhance the overall app experience, aligning with company objectives and user needs.
- Lead, mentor, and inspire a team of product managers, fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and a relentless focus on customer-centricity.
- Partner with our UX Research team, employ design thinking methodologies, and leverage data-driven insights to identify opportunities for simplification and differentiation in the app experience.
- Utilize user feedback, analytics, and user behavior data to drive iterative improvements and maintain a user-centric approach throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with design, engineering, marketing, and other teams to drive the development and launch of new features and enhancements that create a seamless and unified user journey.
- Develop and drive the App Experience product roadmap, communicate plans, progress, and challenges effectively to stakeholders at all levels, emphasizing the importance delivering value to our customers and a great experience.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and regularly assess the app's performance to identify areas for improvement, and optimization.
- Experienced Product Manager with a track record of building and launching innovative products with great user experiences that customers love.
- Someone with with 5+ years of experience as a Sr. Product Manager or higher, focused on delivering consumer mobile app experiences.
- Skilled collaborator who can break down complex problems and turn them into simple, user-centric solutions.
- Excellent and compelling communicator
- Has strong understanding of mobile app ecosystems, user experience principles, and a passion for design thinking and simplicity.
More about TextNow...
· People First (Make business decisions by putting people first!)
· No Brilliant Jerks (We're cool with the brilliant part, with the jerk part? not so much)
· Give a Damn! (We care about our work, our mission and our customers)
· Challenge Accepted (Show up with a positive can-do attitude)
Benefits, Culture, & More:
· Strong work life blend
· Flexible work arrangements (wfh, remote, or access to one of our office spaces)
· Employee Stock Options
· Unlimited vacation
· Competitive pay and benefits
· Parental leave
· Benefits for both physical and mental well being (wellness credit and L&D credit)
· We travel a few times a year for various team events, company wide off-sites, and more
Diversity and Inclusion:
At TextNow, our mission is built around inclusion and offering a service for EVERYONE, in an industry that traditionally only caters to the few who have the means to afford it. We believe that diversity of thought and inclusion of others promotes a greater feeling of belonging and higher levels of engagement. We know that if we work together, we can do amazing things, and that our differences are what make our product and company great.
TextNow Candidate Policy
By submitting an application to TextNow, you agree to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with the TextNow Candidate Policy