Digital & Growth Marketer
Spot is tackling some of the hardest problems companies face today - creating outstanding employee experiences, bridging the gap of remote work and a physical office, and joining teams that are geographically distributed. Help us build the future of remote work with a product that creates more happiness and joy in the world through our workplace experiences.
- Lead and develop the Brand and Marketing team.
- Manage copy and creative assets to ensure design is relevant, interesting and consistent with our Corporate assets.
- Creative assets include: written copy, video recordings of product, pictures of product, creative designs of product (can leverage tools for this – don’t need to be a graphic designer).
- Manage copy, knowledge base, and email sequences/onboarding for new and existing customers of Spot.
- Create digital strategies to achieve goals and execute those strategies utilizing SEO/SEM, social media, email marketing, website/landing pages, inbound marketing, etc.
- Analyze data to draw key insights for digital marketing campaign planning
- Diligently research digital marketing trends and business industries that relate to Spot
- Present thoughts, ideas, and digital strategies to Executives
- Write clever copy for websites, social posts, and other special projects, ensuring brand voice and messaging is consistent throughout
- An entrepreneurial spirit, an intellectually curious mindset and the ability to combine creativity with the organizational skills to manage multiple short- and long-term projects simultaneously
- Experience authoring and editing communications for a global audience, including strategic messaging and thought leadership
- Skills to leverage internal and market data as part of content plans that showcase our thought leadership point of view in fun, creative ways
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Energy and enthusiasm for finding new ways to tell our story to new audiences
- Strong relationship management skills, including external stakeholders and cross-functional business and journalist contacts
- Ability to balance multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Develop and manage website content
- The Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in digital marketing/growth hacking
- Experience in SEO and inbound marketing tactics
- Experience with paid ad platforms such as Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Ability to service multiple projects simultaneously at a high level
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to thrive autonomously
- Natural problem-solver with the ability to use context for good judgment
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a mastery of zooming in, to execute daily needs, and zooming out, to measure if our efforts are successful
How we work
We try to work as asynchronously as possible, but are happy to get on a video call (webcam on or off, up to you!) to make decisions and get on the same page.
How we organize our work
- Chat in Spot
- Calls/meetings in Spot
- High-level planning/knowledge-base in Notion
- Customer feedback in Canny
- Meet and Greet with the hiring manager
- Share portfolio/work for evaluation
- 30 min test as a second step
- Meet our larger team for coffee (bring your questions!)
We want to give you a great experience no matter what happens. But we're small, so please be patient and generous with your understanding if we don't meet those expectations just yet!
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Generous Equity as an early teammate
- Opportunity for significant growth and experience with only yourself to cap what you can accomplish
- Build out your dream office (virtually) inside of Spot!