Strategic Partnerships Director
Snapdocs is a rapidly growing company backed by investors like Sequoia, Y Combinator, F-Prime and Tiger Global. We're an innovative team taking on the extensive mortgage market, bringing scalable and sophisticated software to a pillar of the US economy that still relies on fax machines and manila envelopes. Today, 20% of real estate transactions are processed through our platform. As we expand our product offering to serve more customers, we need to grow our team with smart, hungry, and curious people. That’s where you come in…"
The Strategic Partnerships Director will be responsible for establishing and managing critical business relationships that accelerate Snapdocs’ growth. In this role, you will source, structure, negotiate, launch, manage, foster, and grow relationships to drive value for both the partner and Snapdocs. You will need to grow the partnerships channel and a means to create sales and distribution.
You will assess what’s currently working well with existing partnerships, what needs to be improved, and work cross-functionally to implement such improvements. You will build out what new growth looks like for the Snapdocs partner network and the value derived from it. You get energy from developing and executing strategies, delivering against big targets, and meeting personal and company goals.
- Understand the Snapdocs vision and priorities, develop and execute a strategy to establish partnerships which accelerate growth for Snapdocs.
- Lead cross-functional scoping, alignment, structuring, implementation, and management of key partnerships to achieve aggressive targets.
- Coordinate closely and align prioritization & resources amongst product, sales, marketing, and CS.
- Create new the business development strategy to use with each partner including the economic modeling, the pricing, and resell channel to make all deals successful and getting ROI
- Establish performance metrics and goals for each partner relationship.
- Update and maintain proper internal & external reporting and funnel management.
- Perform regular partner reviews of established goals.
- Build the full life cycle of partnerships to execution and activation and own the cross functional collaboration and relationships
- Understanding the business development plan should always include looking out for beneficial partnerships and knowledge of mergers and acquisitions
- Work with teams to evaluate the partner market landscape, conduct competitive analysis and business case modeling to provide guidance around potential partners; evaluate strategic, operational and financial impact.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication to team and company on various partnership initiatives.
Our ideal candidate will have 7-10+ years of experience in strategic partnerships and/or business development. You have an in-depth understanding of structuring, launching, and managing successful revenue-driving partner relationships.You have a knack for driving cross-functional initiatives and a track record of outperforming targets. You thrive off of quickly and effectively building trust, and use your empathy to inform this cultivation. You also have the financial and legal chops to round out your partnership proficiency. Above all, you’re an empathetic, resilient, and innovative person that will contribute lasting positive effects to our team and external partners.
If you are located in NY, CA, WA or MA, the salary range for this role is $191,300.00 - $258,800.00 . For all other locations, the range is $167,400.00 - $226,400.00. As a new hire, your starting salary will likely be between the 25th percentile and the midpoint of the range; however, all offers are based on the successful candidate’s experience and qualifications.
Snapdocs strongly values diversity and drive. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team to make smart decisions. This means we value independent work as well as collaboration.
Our benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Excellent health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- 16 weeks paid parental leave (regardless of gender)
- Flexible time off policy
- Flexible spending account for healthcare and dependent care
- Life and disability insurance
Snapdocs is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.