Japan · Remote
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2024
PicCollage, the photo collaging app loved by millions all over the world, is looking for someone to help us continue to reach out to users in the Japanese market. We are actively looking for a native Japanese speaker to help support our growth through App Store Optimization (ASO) tasks and enhancing our copywriting efforts.
This is a part-time role and is open for remote work. Ability to work in Taipei time zone (and based in either Taiwan/Japan) is strongly preferred.
- Assist in implementing ASO strategies for the Japanese App Store.
- Translate and tailor our copywriting materials for the Japanese audience.
- Write marketing and user support content in Japanese, ensuring it resonates with our users.
- Native Japanese language proficiency, coupled with English fluency.
- Exceptional communication abilities
- Experience in copywriting and marketing for the Japanese market is a plus