Senior Product Manager (PicCollage App)
Taipei City, Taiwan
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2023
PicCollage is a popular photo editing app with millions of users around the world, and we are transforming it into a cloud-based platform for photo/video creativity that brings families and friends together. As a Senior Product Manager for the PicCollage App, you will have the opportunity to drive significant features and push in new directions.
The editing features and experience are the essence of PicCollage. It’s the most used and important part of the product for a user and a critical ingredient for user satisfaction. We are looking for a Product Manager who has the ability to understand and navigate both the design and technical challenges and opportunities in this area, and take the ownership of bringing the value to our users.
Initially you will work closely with other PMs to understand our product process, and take on various roles such as working on projects, studying analytics and running sprints. Afterwards, you will take on leadership for the major product area, and lead our designers and developers to discover and deliver significant new product value for users!
- Execute complex projects in an agile environment.
- Lead a team of developers and designers to define, discover and deliver new features and product ideas.
- Make product decisions based on both qualitative and quantitative data, including conducting user interviews and A/B testing.
- Proactively identify and address issues that could impact product delivery or quality.
- Lead product prioritization efforts by understanding user, market and business needs.
- Collaborate and build consensus internally to support the product goals and strategies.
- Mentor and manage product managers and related roles.
- 3+ years of product management experience.
- Experienced with the Agile/Scrum software development methodology.
- Great analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Experience in developing and launching consumer apps (or familiarity with the photo and video app space).
- Resourceful and proactive to work and learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong product sense and excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Proficient communication skills in English.
- Passion about PicCollage and care about our users.
- Knowledge of photo or video editing consumer apps.
- Experienced in managing Product Managers and leading cross-functional teams.
- UI/UX design skills for creating wireframes and communicating with designers.
- Deep understanding of software engineering and ability to drive technical decisions together with developers.