Finance and Accounting Manager
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Wednesday, March 9, 2022
- Manage and handle all aspects of financial accounting, including cash management, petty cash, payables, receivables, reporting and analysis, and supporting audits.
- Work on overall cash management (treasury).
- Advise how to manage cash on hand effectively.
- Work with the team to handle payment requirements, including paying bills, sending invoices, and reimbursing employee expenses.
- Assist in financial planning and analysis (FP&A), including budgets, projections, and more.
- Assist in designing and implementing scalable systems while building financial and accounting mechanisms and processes (working with external parties or building an internal team) to ensure PicCollage is in complete compliance with the GAAP, tax laws, and related compliance requirements.
- You have knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), US GAAP, bookkeeping and accounting best practices, tax laws, and related regulations.
- You pay high attention to detail and accuracy and learn fast.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, creative, and fast-paced team.
- You have experience working in a start-up environment or software company.