Senior Product Marketing Manager, Growth
Patreon is the best place for creators to build memberships by providing exclusive access to their work and a deeper connection with their communities. We’re building a content and community platform where creators can engage directly with their fans and monetize their creativity, while maintaining full ownership over the work they make and the communities they create.
We’re leaders in the membership space with 250,000+ active creators and over $3.5 billion paid directly to creators on our platform. Our team is building tools to optimize the creator-to-fan relationship, including native video, enhanced podcasting features, improved creation tools, and new community experiences. We’re continuing to invest heavily in building the most talented team in the Creator Economy and are looking for a Product Marketing Manager for our Creator Growth team to support our mission.
About the Role
The Growth team scales creator and member acquisition and retention by helping them discover, sign up, and continue using Patreon. We do this by understanding our creator and fan’s needs and utilizing those insights to refine our product strategy and roadmap. We develop full-funnel growth and retention strategies and experiment and pride ourselves on moving quickly. We collaborate with many teams to optimize message, product, channel, audience, and timing.
We are looking for an experienced product marketing manager to join our team to increase acquisition and retention of creators on Patreon. You’ll work with a small cross functional team to drive impact. You’ll partner closely with the product team to help them uncover insights and latent demand and develop experiments and marketing campaigns to optimize channels informed by these insights. You will report to the Director of Product Marketing, Growth.
- Drive and scale adoption of Patreon for new and existing creators by working with the Growth team to develop our growth marketing vision and go-to-market strategy.
- Develop a deep understanding of creators through qualitative and quantitative research to understand their point points, alternatives in the market, and how we can better serve and message them.
- Drive creator acquisition and retention by building and owning a lifecycle and retention strategy, inclusive of email, mobile push, and in-product channels.
- Work with the Creative, Lifecycle, Web, and Brand teams to launch customized campaigns and creative assets for each segment.
- Partner with Product Management, Product Design, UXR, Engineering and Data Science to establish our growth strategy and product roadmap for Creator Growth. Identify new features and products to increase creator adoption and retention.
- Proven experience influencing product development and product strategy using both quantitative and qualitative insights
- Strong quantitative abilities and experience leading experimentation efforts
- High craft bar, with experience building best-in-class GTM assets and campaigns
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills with experience informing & bringing along diverse cross-functional teams
- Product intuition, a deep passion for helping creators, and a desire to get sh*t done
Patreon powers creators to do what they love and get paid by the people who love what they do. Our team is passionate about making this mission and our core values come to life every day in our work. Through this work, our Patronauts:
- Put Creators First | They’re the reason we’re here. When creators win, we win.
- Build with Craft | We sign our name to every deliverable, just like the creators we serve.
- Make it Happen | We don’t quit. We learn and deliver.
- Win Together | We grow as individuals. We win as a team.
Patreon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.
Patreon offers a competitive benefits package including and not limited to salary, equity plans, healthcare, unlimited paid time off, company holidays and recharge days, commuter benefits, lifestyle stipends, learning and development stipends, patronage, parental leave, and 401k plan with matching.
The expected base salary range for this role is $132,000 to $176,000 per year. This represents the expected salary range for this job requisition and does not include any other potential components of the compensation package, benefits and perks previously outlined. Ultimately, in determining pay, we'll consider your experience, leveling, location and other job-related factors.
The posted range represents the expected salary range for this job requisition and does not include any other potential components of the compensation package, benefits and perks previously outlined. Ultimately, in determining pay, we'll consider your experience, leveling, location and other job-related factors.