Lead Product Manager, Creator Tools
Patreon is the best place for creators to build memberships by providing exclusive access to their work and a deeper connection with their communities. We’re building a content and community platform where creators can engage directly with their fans and monetize their creativity, while maintaining full ownership over the work they make and the communities they create.
We’re leaders in the membership space with 250,000+ active creators and over $3.5 billion paid directly to creators on our platform. Our team is building tools to optimize the creator-to-fan relationship, including native video, enhanced podcasting features, improved creation tools, and new community experiences. We’re continuing to invest heavily in building the most talented team in the Creator Economy and are looking for a Lead Product Manager for our Creator Intelligence team to support our mission.
About the Role
- Contribute to setting and delivering the vision, strategy, and product roadmap for Patreon’s creator intelligence product and equipping creators with tools they need to run a best-in-class core digital membership experience
- Inspire and motivate a team of designers and engineers to achieve ambitious outcomes
- Work closely with cross-functional teams from engineering, data science, design, marketing, creator success, finance, legal and more
- Understand and influence the roadmaps of other product teams and our broader product strategy
- 8+ years of experience building consumer-facing products, ideally in the data visualization, insights, or CRM space.
- An understanding of qualitative and quantitative research & analytical methods and when to apply them to identify & appropriately prioritize a product roadmap
- The ability to gather input & communicate with a large number of internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to inspire & rally a team around a clear vision, strategy & roadmap
- A commitment to craft & product excellence
Patreon powers creators to do what they love and get paid by the people who love what they do. Our team is passionate about making this mission and our core values come to life every day in our work. Through this work, our Patronauts:
- Put Creators First | They’re the reason we’re here. When creators win, we win.****
- Build with Craft | We sign our name to every deliverable, just like the creators we serve.
- Make it Happen | We don’t quit. We learn and deliver.
- Win Together | We grow as individuals. We win as a team.
We hire talented and passionate people from different backgrounds across the organization. If you’re excited about a role but your past experience doesn’t match with every bullet point outlined above, we strongly encourage you to apply anyway. If you’re a creator at heart, are energized by our mission, and share our company values, we’d love to hear from you.
Patreon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.
Patreon offers a competitive benefits package including and not limited to salary, equity plans, healthcare, unlimited paid time off, company holidays and recharge days, commuter benefits, lifestyle stipends, learning and development stipends, patronage, parental leave, and 401k plan with matching.
The posted range represents the expected salary range for this job requisition and does not include any other potential components of the compensation package, benefits and perks previously outlined. Ultimately, in determining pay, we'll consider your experience, leveling, location and other job-related factors.