Project Manager, Professional Services
📍 Narvar Hybrid Eligible locations: Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | London, UK | Bangalore, India | Tokyo, Japan
Narvar is growing! We are seeking a skilled Project Manager with expertise in driving global enterprise and mid-market account implementations. Expertise with Shopify e-commerce platform knowledge is a plus.
As a Project Manager, you will be joining a dynamic Professional Services team consisting of Project Managers and Customer Engineers who are passionate about our customers, solutions, and industry. The ideal candidate is highly accountable, has proven global customer-facing experience, has managed a large portfolio of projects, and thrives in a fast-paced working environment.
- Manage end-to-end implementation for our global Enterprise and mid-market segment including Shopify retailers. Responsibilities include requirements gathering, project planning, risk and stakeholder management, and launch and post-go-live hypercare support.
- Build a repetitive playbook process and use that to drive these projects to completion.
- Provide consultative advice to our customers to ensure successful integration with Narvar’s solutions while maximizing product time to value
- Communicate clearly and proactively with the customer and internal teams to establish credibility and ensure on-time project delivery
- Effectively drive resolution of escalations with the appropriate customer and internal resources, partner cross-functionally with both internal and external business stakeholders to ensure deliverables are met
- Effectively provide workarounds and find out of the box solutions where applicable
- Help build a best-in-class international Professional Services team via documentation creation, process improvements, and automation mindset
- Drive post launch postmortem for knowledge sharing and learning
What we’re looking for
- You are highly accountable, thrive in a fast-paced environment and have strong time management and prioritization skills.
- You have expertise in managing enterprise and mid market segment projects,as well as understanding of Shopify ecommerce projects.
- You demonstrate a good understanding of Shopify's platform functionalities and best practices.
- You are able to build playbook, execute against playbook milestones and project task created to improve delivery efficiency
- You have 5+ years of experience in customer-facing, enterprise-level software implementation, technical account management, consulting or systems integration roles
- You have the ability to successfully deliver multiple complex projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Able to work efficiently with high accountability individually as well as in a team.
- You have experience with troubleshooting, post launch monitoring, go-live support with customer at centre mindset.
- You have executive-level interpersonal, project management, writing, communication, and problem-solving skills
- You demonstrate strong understanding of API connections, carrier integrations as well as technical expertise with reading JSON files.
- Ability to work with both technical and business stakeholders and speak their language.
- Time Zone - working in EMEA/US time/zone is mandatory
- SaaS/Startup/Ecommerce experience is mandatory
- Experience with retail, e-commerce platforms, order management systems, inventory management, WMS, TMS, supply chain, or logistics is a plus
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike, and 1300+ other brands. With hubs in San Francisco, Atlanta, London, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 10+ billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.