Director, Product Management | Track & Notify
📍 Narvar Hybrid Eligible locations: Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | London, UK | Bangalore, India | Tokyo, Japan
Narvar is growing! As Director of Product Management you will be responsible for defining the vision and roadmap for Narvar’s Track & Notify product lines. You will mentor a team of product managers, guiding new product development through all stages of the product life cycle. Track & Notify are two of Narvar’s most-recognized consumer-facing experiences, and their functionality supports additional products and solutions across the platform. This role reports to the Director of Product overseeing Narvar’s communications product suite.
This is a highly cross-functional role and will work closely with engineering, design, marketing, sales, customer success, professional services, and operations teams. Our ideal candidate will have previously led teams to build successful SaaS products in agile software development environments.
- Develop a deep understanding of our platform, application suite, market and customers to inform strategic planning and identify opportunities in the rapidly evolving retail and logistics space
- Drive product strategy and roadmap for Narvar’s Track & Notify product lines, aligning efforts with quarterly and annual initiatives set within the product organization
- Lead and inspire a team of talented product managers, implementing best-in-class product management processes to increase team velocity, quality, and accountability
- Coordinate with lateral product line leaders to ensure cross-functional initiatives are properly supported and efficiently executed
- Leverage customer insights and data to prioritize and deliver products that drive aggressive user and business growth
- Coordinate with engineering, support & product resources to achieve the right balance of feature development and ongoing maintenance needs
- Define clear, measurable goals and objectives to ensure teams are set up for success
- Build strong relationships and facilitate alignment and decision-making with cross-functional leads
- Serve as a driving force for innovation in the customer and end user experience, working closely with design and research teams on developing the best UX for hundreds of millions of consumers
- Deliver product insights and recommendations to the executive team in a persuasive and thoughtful manner
What we're looking for
- 5+ years leading teams of product managers
- 10+ years of product management experience
- Familiarity with omnichannel marketing tech platforms and customer support communication platforms is a must
- Demonstrated ability to build, lead and develop a team of high-performing product managers (direct reports)
- Strong technical proficiency and ability to partner closely with engineers and designers
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to flex your style based on the audience and effectively engage C-level executives
- Substantial experience working in SaaS. Track record of creating effective B2B2C solutions
- Background in ecommerce or platforms that serve ecommerce brands is recommended
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments and lead autonomously
- Creative thinker who can generate and execute on innovative product ideas
- Skilled in analyzing and synthesizing data to set strategic goals while ensuring continuous measurement and iteration against it
- Proven ability to motivate, collaborate and facilitate decision making across teams
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike, and 1300+ other brands. With hubs in San Francisco, Atlanta, London, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 10+ billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.