📍 Narvar Hybrid Eligible locations: Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | London, UK | Bangalore, India | Tokyo, Japan
Narvar is growing! We’re looking for a Product Designer to help our team build the future of the retail experience. Explore and grow your knowledge and expertise in user experience and product design to help guide a platform that touches millions of lives. You will develop collaborative relationships to drive strong user adoption and excellent retention rates for Narvar’s solutions, demonstrating value every step of the way. Our clients include some of the most iconic brands in the world and they expect the highest level of consumer journeys for their customers.
- Reimagine the future of retail with the world’s most beloved brands
- Work with other designers, product managers, and design researchers to create intuitive user experiences and product features flexible enough to fit a large range of business and customer needs
- Research UI design and development techniques to find innovative and elegant solutions to new, complex problems
- Communicate your designs through wireframes, comps, prototypes, and detailed documentation
- Research and evaluate existing user experiences to identify areas for improvement
- Use and help to expand our componentized design systems
- Champion excellent user experience and design at every opportunity
- Work with other designers to improve our processes and shape our culture
What we’re looking for
- At least 4 years experience working as a UI/UX/Product Designer
- An online portfolio with examples of visual and interaction design
- Interest in launching products or multi-phased web projects
- Interest in supporting customer research and usability sessions
- Experience designing for e-commerce applications a plus
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- The ability to prototype with motion and interactivity
- Experience using Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and other design software
- You love working with beautiful products and amazing brands
- You’re “On it!” There is no task too big or small
- Variety is the spice of your life
- You live design but engineering, strategy and brand fluently
- You love exploration and leave no stone unturned in your search for answers
- You arrive with a point-of-view and seek to leave with new perspectives
- Your to-do list is a piece of art – you have an eye for detail and obsession with craft
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike, and 1300+ other brands. With hubs in San Francisco, Atlanta, London, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 10+ billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.