📍 Narvar Hybrid Eligible locations: Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | London, UK | Bangalore, India | Tokyo, Japan
Narvar is Growing! We are hiring a Principal Designer to help us empower top brands to reach their business objectives. In this role, you will own the success of industry-leading brands (our customers) on the Narvar platform. You will develop collaborative relationships to drive strong user adoption and excellent retention rates for Narvar’s solutions, demonstrating value every step of the way.
You will deeply understand the customer’s business and use cases and act as an extension of their team. With enthusiasm and clarity, you will make data-driven recommendations to improve their experiences and drive ROI. Our clients include some of the most iconic brands in the world and they expect the highest level of professionalism and expertise.
We’re looking for a Principal Designer to help our team build the future of the retail experience. Apply your expertise in user experience and your insights with product design to help guide a platform that touches millions of lives. We seek to develop e-commerce-native experiences that help retailers (our customers) reach the right consumers who will grow to love their products and brand. We want someone who finds the task of balancing the needs of retailers and consumers an exciting problem space.
As a core member of the design team, you will lead insights and execution at scale across key end-to-end customer and consumer experiences. You will work alongside cross-functional team members to build and deliver the best possible experiences for our retailers and their consumers. You will have a passion for empathizing with customer problems. We advocate for meaningful and engaging experiences for our diverse global customers. We support each other, learn from challenges, and have fun along the way.
- You will lead design for a core Narvar Product , possibly the Self-Serve eCommerce space, innovating and scaling our tools and ecosystem from the ground up.
- You will spearhead products in our ecosystem that service B2B and B2C end users
- You will leverage emerging trends and behaviors and bring passion to their designs.
- Guide UX efforts across cross functional teams, including strategy, planning, leading meetings, collecting feedback and iterating.
- Utilize scrappy design research methods to gain insights on what matters most to our customers and bake their feedback into the design iteration process
- Leverage and evolve the use of design system, style guides, patterns and assets in the creation of UX deliverables.
- Collaborate with design leadership to conceptualize future products.
- Champion excellent user experience and design at every opportunity.
What we’re looking for
- 7+ years experience in Product Design, designing applications for B2B or ideally, B2B2C companies, specifically on business customer-facing product experiences.
- Track record of collaborating with and influencing product and engineering functions to keep user problems top-of-mind and invest in holistic, future-friendly solutions.
- Creating, and executing on, shared design systems serving multiple teams and products.
- Experience setting up end-to-end design processes, such as user feedback sessions, design critiques, presentations to program sponsors, planning and coordinating with partners where needed .
- An online portfolio with examples of product design and process.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- You want to make an impact and take on big complex issues.
- Experience with e-commerce and logistics a huge plus.
- You love working with beautiful products and amazing brands.
- You’re “On it!” There is no task too big or small.
- Variety is the spice of your life.
- You transform ambiguity into clear objectives and requirements.
- You live design but speak sales, engineering, strategy and brand fluently.
- You leave no stone unturned in your search for answers.
- You arrive with a point-of-view and seek to leave with new perspectives.
- Your to-do list is a piece of art. You have an eye for detail and obsession with craft.
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike, and 1300+ other brands. With hubs in San Francisco, Atlanta, London, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 10+ billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?