Solution Delivery Manager, Professional Services
📍 Narvar Hybrid Eligible locations: Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | London, UK | Bangalore, India | Tokyo, Japan
Narvar is growing! We are seeking a skilled Solution Delivery Manager with expertise in managing strategic and enterprise implementation projects for customers within the EMEA region. Strong customer advocate with industry knowledge is a must; understanding of logistics ecosystem in the region and understanding of Shopify's platform functionalities and best practices would be a plus.
As a Solution Delivery Manager, you will be joining a dynamic Professional Services team consisting of Project Managers and Customer Engineers who are passionate about our customers, solutions, and industry. The ideal candidate is highly accountable, has proven customer-facing experience, has managed a large portfolio of EMEA-based projects, and thrives in a fast-paced working environment.
- Manage end-to-end implementation for our EMEA retailers including requirements gathering, project planning, risk and stakeholder management, to launch and post go-live hypercare support.
- Manage SMB and enterprise implementations, partnering with a cross-functional team such as customer engineers and carrier engineers to manage the end-to-end delivery of projects
- Provide consultative advice to our customers to ensure successful integration with Narvar’s solutions while maximizing product time to value
- Communicate clearly and proactively with the customer and internal teams to establish credibility and ensure on-time project delivery
- Effectively manage escalations and scope change and implementation of multi-phased projects or programs including monitoring project quality, timeline, hours allocation, risk and performance
- Effectively provide workarounds and find out of the box solutions where applicable
- Be a part of a best-in-class international Professional Services team via documentation creation, process improvements, and automation mindset
- Drive post launch postmortem for knowledge sharing and learning.
What we’re looking for
- You have expertise in managing complex ecommerce projects and demonstrate a strong understanding of the logistics ecosystem within the EMEA region.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have strong time management and prioritization skills.
- You are able to build playbook, execute against playbook milestones and project task created to improve delivery efficiency
- You have 6+ years of experience in customer-facing, enterprise-level software implementation, technical account management, consulting or systems integration roles
- You have the ability to successfully deliver multiple complex projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Able to work efficiently with high accountability individually as well as in a team.
- Should have experience with troubleshooting, post-launch monitoring, go live support with a customer-centric mindset.
- You have executive-level interpersonal, project management, writing, communication, and problem-solving skills
- You demonstrate strong understanding of API connections, carrier integrations, SQL queries, data transformation as well as technical expertise with reading JSON files.
- Ability to work with both technical and business stakeholders and speak their language.
- Timezone - working in EMEA/US time zone is mandatory given our global customer reach
- SaaS/Startup/Ecommerce experience is mandatory
- Experience with Shopify platform and expertise in shopify ecosystem is a plus.
- Experience with third party logistics companies as well as logistics partners is a plus.
- Experience with retail, e-commerce platforms, order management systems, inventory management, WMS, TMS, supply chain, is a plus
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike, and 1300+ other brands. With hubs in San Francisco, Atlanta, London, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 10+ billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.