Logistics Solutions Manager
📍 Narvar Hybrid Eligible locations: Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | London, UK | Bangalore, India | Tokyo, Japan
Narvar is growing! We are hiring a Logistics Solution Manager to research, scope, oversee and implement technical solutions to expand the carrier capabilities of our platform. In addition, you will understand client requirements and support clients/sales teams in understanding our solutions. The ideal candidate will take ownership of solutions implementations, respond in a timely manner, and work with cross-functional teams. Ideally, you enjoy customer interaction and like solving challenging issues. You are smart, resourceful, and move quickly to resolve customer requests. You communicate clearly and empathetic to customers while disseminating issue details to engineers on a technical level.
- Knowledge of Rest API’s as we deal a lot with Third Party API’s
- Identify key trends in customer issues, and structure problem solving and solutioning
- Understand the logistics and supply chain needs of clients and maintain a strong customer relationship.
- improvement.Collaborate with software development teams to design, develop, and enhance logistics and supply chain software solutions.
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap for the logistics solution, taking into consideration market trends and customer feedback.
- Lead/Conduct testing, quality checks, and user acceptance testing to ensure reliability and accuracy.
- Develop training materials and provide support to clients in implementing and using Narvar solutions
- Address client inquiries and issues promptly, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Basic SQL queries to pull data by themselves is a plus
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree with 7+ years of work experience.
- Proven experience in managing SaaS solutions for logistics and supply chain management.
- Problem solving and structuring solutions skills
- Knowledge of logistics and supply chain processes
- Strong project management and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and client relationship management skills.
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting tools.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and product lifecycle management
The Logistics Solution Manager plays a pivotal role in delivering solutions that help customers optimize their operations. This role demands a strong blend of technical expertise, customer-centric thinking, and a proactive approach to product development and improvement in the dynamic logistics industry.
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike and 850+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 8 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.