Senior Salesforce Administrator
📍 Narvar Hybrid Eligible locations: Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | London, UK | Bangalore, India | Tokyo, Japan
Narvar is growing! We are hiring a Sr. Salesforce Administrator to work out of our Bangalore office to develop solutions for our GTM teams. You are incredibly detail-oriented and are constantly asking questions and seeking clarity to work more effectively. You spot opportunities for efficiency in processes and are eager to implement improvements that make everyone's lives easier. You develop insights and leverage those insights to propose solutions to client problems. You develop guides for best practices, monitor adoption, and manage training and support. You can work independently on projects and collaborate well as a team member. You are enthusiastic and professional, with a focus on customer success.
- Perform Salesforce administrator functions including maintenance/updates, system backups, security, roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and public groups
- Manage Salesforce integrations
- Design and execute solutions that include data mapping, object modeling, page layout design, and business process workflows
- Integrate, troubleshoot and fix issues between Salesforce and other Business Systems.
- Work with large-scale, complex datasets using Salesforce data tools
- Provide change-logs and documentation on updates made to the platform including but not limited to; user audit trails, workflow processes, reporting, and analytics
- Address user questions, triage and implement Salesforce enhancements based on personal expertise, user feedback, and organizational goals;
- Identify Salesforce problems, develop fixes, ensure full quality assurance testing, and implement solutions
- Document and train staff on system best practices and processes
- Review, recommend and implement new system features and updates
What we’re looking for
- Minimum of 5+ years of demonstrated professional experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Responsible for JIRA tickets using agile and scrum master methodologies
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (required)
- Salesforce Certified App Builder (preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ
- CPQ Specialist certification (preferred)
- Experience building APEX triggers
- Ability to work under challenging timelines
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience with gathering requirements in a client-facing setting
- Ability to maintain strong, supportive client relationships
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, both written & verbal
- Active participation in all team events
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike and 850+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 8 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.