Customer Education Video Producer
Intercom is an AI powered, automation-first customer service platform that lets businesses deliver fast support, keeping customers satisfied, costs low, and service teams happy.
It is the only complete customer service solution that provides a seamless customer experience across automation and human support. Customer service teams from more than 25,000 global organizations, including Atlassian, Amazon and Microsoft, use Intercom to send over 600 million messages per month and enable interactions with over 800 million monthly active end users. The company was founded in 2011 and is backed by leading venture capitalist including Bessemer Venture Partners, Kleiner Perkins and Social Capital. We live by our six company values everyday: Success First, Customer Obsessed, Incredibly High Standards, Open Mindedness, Resilience, Impatience, and Positive & Optimistic. They are stitched into the way we work, interact with others, and hold ourselves accountable. We’re eager to hire individuals who are passionate about our mission, deeply aligned with our values, and are excited to help shape the future of customer service.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
💡 Learn more about our team and what we do here.
What will I be doing? 🚀
What skills do I need? 📖
- You have 2-4 years experience in e-learning, content production, marketing, design or similar.
- You have a talent for simplifying and explaining abstract concepts.
- You have experience producing product video/screencasts, and you’ve got examples you’re proud of to show us.
- You’re a great communicator and storyteller (we care deeply about this one).
- You write clearly, succinctly and with empathy for the customer’s experience.
- Your creativity, visual design skills, and attention to detail all shine through in the presentations, videos, and screencasts you create.
- You have experience with Adobe Photoshop, Figma or similar, with a willingness to learn more.
- You’ve partnered closely with marketing, product management or engineering teams before.
- You have experience being on screen and you’re comfortable doing so.
- You have strong presentation skills.
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- You have experience with marketing email or messaging campaigns.
- You’ve created content for social channels.
- You’re excited to get stuck in, try things out and find the best solution to problems.
- You’ve delivered webinars or in-person training.
- You’ve done voice-overs (or spoken on tv/radio), and have examples to show us.
We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Pension scheme & match up to 4%
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we also offer Windows for certain roles when needed.
Intercom has a hybrid working policy. We believe that working in person helps us stay connected, collaborate easier and create a great culture while still providing flexibility to work from home. We expect employees to be in the office at least two days per week.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Is this role not quite what you're looking for? Join our Talent Community to stay connected with us.