Intercom is an AI powered, automation-first customer service platform that lets businesses deliver fast support, keeping customers satisfied, costs low, and service teams happy.
It is the only complete customer service solution that provides a seamless customer experience across automation and human support. Customer service teams from more than 25,000 global organizations, including Atlassian, Amazon and Microsoft, use Intercom to send over 600 million messages per month and enable interactions with over 800 million monthly active end users. The company was founded in 2011 and is backed by leading venture capitalist including Bessemer Venture Partners, Kleiner Perkins and Social Capital.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
Intercom is seeking an experienced Coupa Systems Administrator to join our growing Financial Systems team. In this individual-contributor role you will be responsible for day-to-day administration of the Coupa P2P system, including user administration, complex configuration changes, release management, and system testing and troubleshooting while adhering to internal controls. The ideal candidate is a go-getter who thrives in a high growth and fast-paced environment, and has several years experience supporting Coupa, including completing complex configuration. If this sounds like a fit, we want to hear from you!
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Complex configuration including building and maintaining user roles, workflows, process forms, and reports, maintaining master data, and other similar tasks.
- System administration including user on and offboarding, user access updates, and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Troubleshooting of system and integration errors, and building processes using the Process Automator functionality.
- Respond to user application issues and enhancement requests in accordance to defined SLAs; work with vendor support organizations as appropriate to support internal teams.
- Collaborate with Procurement, Accounting, Legal, Compliance and other stakeholders to assess business requirements and propose system solutions.
- Provide audit support including generating reports, developing documentation, and performing completeness and accuracy checks.
- Complete testing during new system implementation projects and regression testing for scheduled system releases.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and suggest projects to streamline business operations where applicable.
- Create systems documentation, including architectural design documentation, business requirements documents, functional design documents, user manuals, test scripts and training materials.
- Conduct periodic training for end users on current and new systems features and processes.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as needed.
What skills do I need? 📖
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, MIS, IT or experience in Source to Pay operations.
- 3+ years’ hands-on experience as a Coupa Administrator.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and responsibilities with competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new financial systems and stay informed of technology changes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Preferred Qualifications ⭐️
- Experience with compliance frameworks, including SOX and SSAE16 SOC
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- 401k plan & match
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
The base salary range for this role is targeted at $107,700-$145,8,800 in Colorado, $114,800-$154,400 in Washington and $126,000 - $171,500 for the San Francisco Bay Area and New York. Actual base pay will depend on a variety of factors such as education, skills, experience, location, etc. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. All regular employees may also be eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs). Please note that this information is only provided publicly for candidates in California, Colorado, New York and Washington, but the role is open to candidates outside of those locations as well.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. Intercom is currently able to hire if an employee has a permanent residence in the following locations; Australia, Ireland, England and applicable US states. (California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, Texas, and Washington).
Is this role not quite what you're looking for? Join our Talent Community to stay connected with us.