Recruiting Coordinator (12 Month Contract)
Intercom is redefining how businesses support their customers using powerful messaging and automation.
Customer service teams from more than 25,000 global organizations, including Atlassian, Amazon and Lyft Business, rely on Intercom to deliver efficient and personal customer experiences at scale. Intercom is used to send over 500 million messages per month and enables interactions with over 600 million monthly active end users.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through in-product messaging, and so much more!
What's the opportunity? 🤔
Recruiting is a key driver to Intercom’s success. As a Recruiting Coordinator at Intercom, you’ll act as a first impression for the company and partner closely with recruiters, hiring managers, and cross-functional stakeholders to deliver an optimal candidate interview experience. This position will support our global team to efficiently navigating complex scheduling requests and last-minute changes. Along with scheduling interviews, our Recruiting Coordinators are responsible for supporting recruiting related initiatives and overall system maintenance. We currently operate in a hybrid working model and have offices in San Francisco, Chicago, Dublin, London and Sydney.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Coordinate and schedule interviews: Manage the end-to-end interview scheduling process, including candidate communication, interview panel coordination, and room booking. Ensure a smooth interview experience for candidates and interviewers.
- Applicant tracking system (ATS) management: Support recruiters and hiring panels by opening, organizing, and maintaining recruitment data in ATS. Generate reports and provide data insights as required.
- Candidate experience: Serve as the main point of contact for candidates throughout the hiring process. Continuously seek ways to improve the candidate experience.
- Job postings and advertising: Assist with posting job openings on various job boards and Intercom's careers page. Ensure job descriptions are up-to-date and attractive to potential candidates.
- Recruitment operations support: Assist with maintaining recruitment-related documents, templates, and processes. Help streamline and optimize recruitment operations, including organizing recruitment events, managing recruitment campaigns, and coordinating with external vendors.
- Represent Intercom’s mission, vision, and values with integrity and professionalism
What skills do I need? 📖
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a fast paced, high growth company environment
- Strong attention to detail, high sense of urgency, and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Affinity for improving and caring for the candidate experience
- Proficiency in multiple tools and systems: GSuite, Microsoft office and other ATS
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Familiarity with Recruiting and tools (Greenhouse, GoodTime)
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- We serve lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Pension scheme & match up to 4%
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme. With secure bike storage too
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. Intercom is currently able to hire if an employee has a permanent residence in the following locations; Australia, Ireland, England and applicable US states. (California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, Texas, and Washington).
Is this role not quite what you're looking for? Join our Talent Community to stay connected with us.
Something looks off?