At Inspectiv, we are dedicated to revolutionizing the landscape of vulnerability management with a unified platform for Bug Bounty as a Service and Pentesting as a Service. Our remote-first team is driven by the vision of providing all the advantages of vulnerability management without the traditional hassle or unpredictable expense. Join us in ensuring our clients that their external attack surface remains impeccably secure and fortified.
We are a well-funded Series A company with top-tier investors.
Inspectiv is looking for an Account Manager to join our team to act as an advocate for our customers. You will manage a dynamic set of existing accounts to help them achieve business/ security goals. This role is customer-facing and will be interacting with all parts of the business, especially the Go-to-Market and Security Delivery teams. Account managers will focus on implementation, customer management, and service delivery. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, process-driven. A huge plus is having a background in the security industry, specifically penetration testing and bug bounty platforms.
What you will do:
- Manage a portfolio of 30-40 existing Inspectiv customers, serving as the customer liaison and advocate to ensure that each customer benefits from Inspectiv services.
- Present and demonstrate Inspectiv’s program performance and topics through business reviews/ cadence calls to CISOs and information security teams as required.
- Work with Inspectiv Threat Intel and Security team to maintain customer’s program health and implement Inspectiv services
- Work with Account Executives to identify upsell opportunities for existing customers
- Have excellent organizational and project management skills, working with high valued customers
What we’re looking for:
- Must have 5+ years of experience in account management, project management, and/or customer success capacity
- Solid understanding of penetration testing and offensive security practices and relevant industry/compliance standards (OWASP, NIST, etc)
- Experience working closely with CISOs and Senior Security leaders
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Customer-centric mindset w/ a relentless drive for success
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong familiarity with using CRM tools (Salesforce)
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be a part of the creation of new products poised to revolutionize an industry
- Partner with enthusiastic and talented colleagues and industry leaders who are compelled to do good in the world
- Experienced leadership team and fast growth opportunities
- Remote-first culture, flexible work schedules, and exciting perks
- Generous benefits program offering Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, etc.
Salary Range: 80k - 110k Base + Bonus + Equity
Here at Inspectiv, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants based on race, color, gender, religion, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, or any other protected group status as defined by the law. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.