Technical Program Manager
Technical Program Manager
At Inspectiv, we are dedicated to revolutionizing the landscape of vulnerability management with a unified platform for Bug Bounty as a Service and Pentesting as a Service. Our remote-first team is driven by the vision of providing all the advantages of vulnerability management without the traditional hassle or unpredictable expense. Join us in ensuring our clients that their external attack surface remains impeccably secure and fortified.
We are a well-funded Series A company with top-tier investors.
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager who is seeking the opportunity to have an impact on an early (Series A) startup’s product, culture, and business. You will have an opportunity to work closely with our Product, Design, and Engineering team and across the company as we continue to grow and scale. You will oversee, improve operational efficiency, and scale the delivery of all of Inspectiv’s security services that include managed bug bounty and penetration testing while coordinating with product, engineering, and design to more closely integrate all processes and services with our SaaS platform. You will primarily help our service delivery teams stay on schedule and enable the automation and improvements of their workflows using technology and product features.
This is a full-time remote role and the successful candidate will report directly to our Chief Technology Officer.
Who will love this job:
- A long-term planner who loves to build things to scale
- Someone with an ownership mindset
- You bring empathy and its accompanying vulnerability into your work
- You support inclusive teams and respectful collaboration
What you will do:
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to identify opportunities to scale process
- Serve as the liaison between Product and our Service delivery team to ensure the Product roadmap includes key items that support the efficient delivery of our services as part of the product experience
- Interface with customers and prospects ensuring successful and positive interactions
- Establish service KPIs and use data to drive business decisions related to capacity and performance
- Leverage partners to boost productivity
- Guarantee cost-effectiveness of services
- Ensure service resources are used effectively for business objectives
- Develop, communicate and maintain the delivery schedule for all security services
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in a technical project or program management role
- Experience with delivering services at scale
- Ability to design process and increase efficiency
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively on status, product requirements, project goals etc.
Bonus points if you have
- Any cybersecurity experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- GIAC Certified Project Manager (GCPM)
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be a part of the creation of new products poised to revolutionize an industry
- Partner with enthusiastic and talented colleagues and industry leaders who are compelled to do good in the world
- Experienced leadership team and fast growth opportunities
- Remote-first culture, flexible work schedules, and exciting perks
- Generous benefits program offering Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, etc.
Salary Range: 140k - 180k + equity. Exact compensation will vary based on skills and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, or any other protected group status as defined by the law. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.