San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
At Glow, we believe that insurance can provide peace of mind to small business owners so they can pursue their dreams. We are building a digital insurance platform that ensures small businesses have the right coverage for all their insurance needs at the lowest cost, not just when they purchase, but every year. We recently completed a $22M Series A funding, and looking for energetic, dynamic, growth-minded individuals to join our team!
What's the role?
As an Insurance Advisor at Glow, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring our customers receive exceptional service and support. You will be involved in various aspects of the process, from managing data to assisting with quotes, policy issuance, onboarding, and billing. This role offers an incredible opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a fast-growing startup while working in a collaborative and tech-forward environment.
You'll be responsible for:
- Supporting customers via phone and email including guiding them through the claims process, assisting with new quotes, fulfilling service requests and addressing other questions and needs around Worker’s Compensation Insurance.
- Creating a smooth onboarding process for new customers; guiding them through required steps and addressing any questions.
- Serving as the voice of Glow, and the Customer! You’ll be the main point of contact for many of our customers and partners, and will also be able to share customer feedback directly with our Product, Engineering and Marketing teams to constantly improve our product.
- Communicating with insurance partners to help address customer requests and confirm coverage and policy details.
- Addressing billing-related inquiries, resolving any discrepancies and process reconciliations.
- Processing data accurately, maintaining meticulous records and databases to ensure seamless operations.
- Collaborating closely with customers, insurance partners, and internal teams to deliver positive and consistent customer satisfaction results.
You'll be a good fit if you:
- Want to be on the cutting edge of technology and process - we develop our own software in-house to make our team more effective.
- Have a bachelor's degree from a top-tier institution in Business Administration, Engineering, or a similar field.
- Are well organized, detail-orientated, and self-driven.
- Are adaptable and eager to learn in a dynamic startup environment.
- Have strong written and verbal communication with the ability to articulate complex information clearly and concisely.
- Are intellectually curiosity and have a desire to excel. Part of your onboarding and training will be obtaining your Property & Casualty Insurance license for California.
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- 401(k) program
- Paid time off