Manager of Services
Funnel Leasing Inc., is hiring for a Head of Services at Funnel, your primary focus will be building out and scaling Funnel’s new professional services vertical. The professional services organization will play an instrumental role in driving revenue growth at Funnel while also helping clients maximize the value they’re receiving from Funnel’s suite of software. You will have the opportunity to launch and scale a variety of professional services offerings spanning across training, implementation, custom development, and consulting. Additionally, you will build and lead a world-class team that manages highly complex, technical projects and consistently delivers best-in-class results to Funnel’s clients. You will own the P&L for this vertical and will be accountable for growing this business unit profitably. This is a unique opportunity to scale an organization from the ground up and meaningfully contribute to the future of success of both Funnel and its clients.
We are a 'work from anywhere' in the U.S. SaaS company that centers our services on the renter experience. We develop amazing software that has revolutionized the #proptech industry. And did we mention we have an amazing team that is on #FunnelFire!? Oh, did we forget to tell you we have unlimited PTO, benefits that begin on your first day of employment, P.I.N.K. core values that ROCK, and our team puts the FUN in Funnel!
Employees may be eligible for various benefits. Generally, we provide employee access to:
- Health insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Company paid Life/AD&D
- Long-term Disability insurance
- Short-term Disability insurance
- Term Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Retirement Plan - 2% company match
In addition to these benefits, we also offer
- Benefits effective on first date of employment
- Remote-first; work from anywhere within the US company culture
- Uncapped Discretionary Time off
- Sick Leave
- 15 paid holidays
- One time remote work stipend
- Employee recognition program
- Employee-led Groups (ELG’s)
Who is Funnel Leasing?
Have you ever rented an apartment and wished the process could be better? At Funnel we do too. We know we need to make the process of renting an apartment as easy as purchasing socks on Amazon. We’ve created cloud-based marketing and leasing software that delivers the ultimate rental experience for everyone involved in the process. We’re in the process of transforming the real estate industry through cutting-edge technology built, sold, and supported by the most passionate people you’ll meet.
The Head of Services' essential roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Roles and responsibilities
- Launch and scale Funnel’s professional services organization; responsible for developing service offerings and respective go-to-market strategy across training, implementation, custom development, and consulting
- Develop the pricing strategy and corresponding financial metrics around Funnel’s professional services offering (e.g. revenue target, profit margins, project timelines)
- Ensure the professional services organization is applying best in class delivery models resulting in high customer satisfaction and customer adoption
- Build and manage a high performing team consisting of implementation managers, consultants, and trainers
- Effectively liaison with Funnel’s Product, Engineering, Sales and Legal teams to source, manage, and ensure successful delivery of professional services projects
- Navigate, influence, and communicate with poise to CxO/VP level and senior technical stakeholders (both internally/externally)
- Create a culture of continuous improvement and learning
- Foster collaboration within team and across the company
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager's discretion
Education, Work Experience, and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of professional experience
- 5+ years managing, scaling, and upskilling Professional Services teams with accountability for financial targets (preferably B2B SaaS company)
- 5+ years working at a technology company with a SaaS model
- 5+ years of cross-functional project management on highly technical projects for large enterprise clients
- 2+ years of experience working with technical stakeholders (e.g., software developers, product managers)
- Deep commercial expertise and experience in the context of statements of work and partner agreements
- Proven experience building and leading a team of 5+ people in a fast-paced, growing company
- Strong abilities to multitask, manage multiple projects, while delivering extremely high level of customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication and strong conflict resolution skills
- Experience in the property management / PropTech sector is a plus
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Funnel, we are committed to building a proptech company that is as diverse as the multifamily industry we serve, and that means to not only live our inclusivity, but also to support and encourage it among all of society. If you are excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Funnel provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, national origin, age, sex, familial or marital status, pregnancy, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, or any other legally-protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Employees must be able to perform all essential job functions, with or without reasonable accommodation.
The above statements reflect the general duties, responsibilities and competencies considered necessary to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Funnel may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.