Growth Marketing Manager
Who is Fi?
Fi is rethinking the relationship between dogs and humans. We build products for your dog to live a longer, better life. We are full of experienced, passionate people that have built and shipped outstanding products for Nest, Square, Google and Uber who all care about their dogs. Together, we're bringing a digital revolution to the dog space.
Today's dog industry is a relic from the 80s. We are using technology to improve dogs' lives and make the 100 million dogs in the US live longer. Dogs' life expectancy hasn't improved in decades - we are here to change this. We are keeping dogs safe by allowing owners to keep track of their whereabouts. We are keeping dogs healthy by showing owners how much they should exercise and keep them accountable. We also monitor health patterns like sleep and overall balance of activity versus resting patterns.
The hardest part about being a dog owner is they can't tell you when something is wrong. Fi aims to change that; We're looking for people to join us who love a good challenge—and of course, dogs. We set the bar high at Fi. In our world, "impossible" means "let me find a way".
If you feel like you belong, keep reading!
Fi is looking for a strong candidate to join our growing paid marketing & growth team. We are looking for someone who is smart, scrappy, and ready to jump right in!
- At Fi, you’ll get hands-on experience at the heart of a rapidly growing startup, working across all areas of marketing, including but not limited to paid media campaigns, TV, social, email marketing, SEO, and more. We’re looking for someone who’s a quick learner and is able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- 1-4 years of experience working at an agency, brand, or a startup
- Strategize, plan, manage, and execute campaigns across paid marketing channels (trafficking assets, setting up analytics & reporting, optimizing campaigns, tracking performance, etc.)
- Has experience running digital or offline advertising campaigns in at least one of the below: Google, Meta, TikTok, Amazon, Pinterest, Reddit, Nextdoor (Search, YouTube, Display/Programmatic, etc.)
- Work with internal marketing team & creative teams to make sure all creative assets are built and managed in a data-driven approach
- Solid understanding of testing including A/B tests & incrementally tests
- Create and build relationships with external partners Can hustle with data - Google Sheets, pivot tables, and/or VLOOKUPS
- Go-getter and master researcher - can figure anything out
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Loves dogs (if you have one, bring it to the office, if you hate dogs, please don’t apply)
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited Vacation
- Commuter Benefits
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Team Lunches
- Perkspot Discounts
- $500 donated to dog-related charities (it's our #Barkback program)
Fi is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Fi makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and our needs at the time.
Something looks off?