Bravado is looking to hire an experienced Copywriter to join our team part-time! In this role, you will work cross-functionally with our product, sales, and marketing teams to share Bravado’s vision of sales. Our brand is honest and direct, fun and irreverent, and we aim to make all of our copy embody our vision, whether that’s on a product landing page, in-product, or in campaign emails to our members. You will help hone and write in Bravado’s brand voice to apply it across all copy to create a consistent voice across our channels.
If you’re passionate about writing, have deep knowledge of sales and how salespeople think, and you have experience writing in-product copy, we’d love to speak with you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work closely with the product team to build in-product copy for new and existing products on our web and mobile platforms.
- Work closely with the marketing team in all stages of the creative process (from brainstorming to delivery) to create copy for campaigns, landing pages, and any other special projects and/or long-form content.
- Understand Bravado’s brand, voice and business strategy to ensure all content and copy ideas align with our vision.
- Stay on top of current news, pop culture trends to pitch and write timely copy that is top of mind for our audience at the moment.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years of professional copywriting and editing experience
- Experience writing in-product copy
- Worked in B2B/software sales and/or have a deep understanding of salespeople
- Excellent writing and strong copy editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to write and deliver clean copy while navigating ambiguity, managing multiple stakeholders and projects, and working within evolving deadlines and scope
- Passion for Bravado and its mission, and strong understanding of the brand, tone of voice and style
- Fluency in both digital and traditional channels
- Ability to be a self-starter and a team player
- Ability to think strategically and conceptualize creatively, oscillating between concept to execution seamlessly
- Ability to adapt quickly and work well with others without compromising our voice and integrity
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
WHAT WOULD SET YOU APART
- Experience working at a fast-paced, growing start-up
- Portfolio of creative/humorous work