Data Insights Strategist
Funnel Leasing Inc., is hiring for a Data Insights Strategist at Funnel, your primary focus will be using data to showcase the value that Funnel's modern technology and centralized approach can provide to property management companies. You will analyze market data to craft compelling narratives about the evolving dynamics of the multifamily industry, which will be leveraged by our marketing team to promote Funnel’s product offerings. Additionally, you will take the lead in designing a customer data evaluation framework, which will help our CX and Sales teams reinforce the value proposition of Funnel’s software suite during pilots. You will represent Funnel in various webinars and speaking engagements where you will share interesting insights about the rapidly changing property management sector while promoting our product offerings. If you're excited about leveraging the power of data to craft interesting narratives while improving the rental experience for renters across the country, this is the role for you!
We are a 'work from anywhere' in the U.S. SaaS company that centers our services on the renter experience. We develop amazing software that has revolutionized the #proptech industry. And did we mention we have an amazing team that is on #FunnelFire!? Oh, did we forget to tell you we have unlimited PTO, benefits that begin on your first day of employment, P.I.N.K. core values that ROCK, and our team puts the FUN in Funnel!
Employees may be eligible for various benefits. Generally, we provide employee access to:
- Health insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Company paid Life/AD&D
- Long-term Disability insurance
- Short-term Disability insurance
- Term Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Retirement Plan - 2% company match
In addition to these benefits, we also offer
- Benefits effective on first date of employment
- Remote-first; work from anywhere within the US company culture
- Unlimited Discretionary Time off & Sick Leave
- 15 paid holidays
- One time remote work stipend
- Employee recognition program
- Employee-led Groups (ELG’s)
Who is Funnel Leasing?
Have you ever rented an apartment and wished the process could be better? At Funnel we do too. We know we need to make the process of renting an apartment as easy as purchasing socks on Amazon. We’ve created cloud-based marketing and leasing software that delivers the ultimate rental experience for everyone involved in the process. We’re in the process of transforming the real estate industry through cutting-edge technology built, sold, and supported by the most passionate people you’ll meet.
The Data Insights Strategist's essential roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Roles and responsibilities
- Mine data to highlight how Funnel’s modern technology stack and focus on centralization provide property management companies with access to new insights into renter behavior.
- Analyze Funnel market data and tell compelling stories about the changing market dynamics of the property management industry that can be leveraged by Funnel’s marketing organization.
- Develop a framework for evaluating customer data during pilots to reinforce the value of Funnel’s software suite; deliver this information to clients in partnership with our CX and Sales organizations.
- Participate in webinars and other speaking engagements with the goal of providing interesting insights about the property management sector while promoting Funnel’s product offerings.
- Develop a strong understanding of the psychology of decision makers in the property management companies and the various KPIs that drive their buying decisions.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement and learning
- Foster collaboration within team and across the company
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager's discretion
Education, Work Experience, and Certifications
- BA/BS degree in math, marketing, statistics, economics, or a related quantitative field.
- 5+ years of experience in a data focused role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to persuade and influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong data analysis skills - SQL proficiency, knowledge of Python and various statistical packages a plus.
- Experience with data visualization.
- Knowledge of the property management and real estate industries is a plus.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to solve complex problems and build scalable processes.
- Comfort working in a high growth, constantly changing environment.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Funnel, we are committed to building a proptech company that is as diverse as the multifamily industry we serve, and that means to not only live our inclusivity, but also to support and encourage it among all of society. If you are excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Funnel provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, national origin, age, sex, familial or marital status, pregnancy, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, or any other legally-protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Employees must be able to perform all essential job functions, with or without reasonable accommodation.
The above statements reflect the general duties, responsibilities and competencies considered necessary to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Funnel may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.