Head of Insights & Research
About The Role
Bravado has the most comprehensive view of what’s happening across revenue today. 75,000+ sales teams use Bravado on a daily basis, giving us proprietary insights into what’s happening across sales. As the Head of Insights & Research, your primary responsibility is to analyze those learnings and share them with the broader tech community. Bravado aims to be the best place on the internet to grow revenue, and you will share with millions of people why that is true on a regular basis.
This role is cross functional by nature, as it blends marketing, operations, product, and sales.
The Ideal Candidate
- Extremely well versed in the tech industry - listens to all the podcasts, reads all the newsletters, listens to earnings calls, is a tech nerd.
- Gifted writer - marry proprietary data from Bravado + what’s buzzing in the tech industry to create digestible, compelling content that is shared widely on social media
- Research minded - enjoys crunching data, building surveys, going deep down rabbit holes
- Creative - can take an idea “Let’s host a conference about how to grow revenue during the downturn” and handle end-to-end execution. Come up with a compelling headline “How to deal with unreasonable revenue pressure from your Board”, figure out venue/dates/times, get Members to attend, work with Sponsors, build the agenda + programming, acquire speakers, throw an awesome party, and own day-of logistics.
- Excellent at collaboration - communicates transparently and proactively with other team members (e.g. event planners, designers, sales leads) to ensure seamless, successful launches
- Passion for Sales / GTM - Obviously :)
Examples of the types of projects you may be responsible for:
- Weekly email to sales leaders, founders
- Monthly insights & data report
- Monthly digital event
- Quarterly in person event
While we don’t index heavily on previous experience, there are certain roles you may have held in the past that may uniquely qualify you for this one:
- Growth Marketing
- Content Creator
- Project Manager
The annual salary for this role is between $80,000 - $120,000. Total compensation also includes generous equity and benefits (see 'Perks' section below).